Friday, February 24, 2012

We Have TA!!!!


Just when my email checking was becoming compulsive again--we got our Travel Approval!  I am so excited!  When do we leave you may ask?  Well, we don't quite know that yet.  There are two options.

Option 1:  Leave around March 7-9 and return March 21-24.
Option 2:  Leave around March 23-26 and return around April 7.

We don't know the date until they can confirm our appointment with the US Consulate in China.  We don't get to choose, so we have one more short wait.  Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we will know for sure and can book our flights.  We will fly into Beijing.  You may have noticed that Option 1 is less than two weeks away!  Holy cow.  Now I'll go from being crazy with waiting to being just plain crazy trying to get ready.

Leah we are coming to get you!

P.S.  I stole this cute picture idea from a Christmas card.  I didn't have time to work with it a lot, but I did manage to get all the boys in one place at one time wearing shoes, so we'll call it good.

5 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping for option 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you're movin' on up to the travel section!!!!! woot woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredibly excited for you guys!!! I just talked to Jer earlier today and he said you guys still hadn't heard anything so I was pleasantly surprised to see that you guys have a some what of a traveling date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is so exciting we will pray that you get to go on the dates of option 1. What a lucky little girl. All the waiting and now it is here I can not wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!!! Less than 2 weeks! So awesome....hope you know tomorrow...can't wait for her to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOOOORRRRAAAYYYY I'm so stinking excited right now. Go get your baby!! I can't wait to hear all the details. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get ready!!!

    ReplyDelete