Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's Official!

We got word today that our consulate appointment is set for March 19th which means we need to be in China March 8th!  So a week from tomorrow we will be on our way.  I am in kind of a manic state of excitement, crazy preparation, etc.  At least my pending jury duty for tomorrow was cancelled!  Jer asked me tonight if I'm on crack...that can't be a good thing.  I'm definitely in my "mile a minute" mode.  We have our international flights reserved, and I will book them tomorrow.  Once we get our itinerary and I have two seconds I'll post more about it.  Tonight I got out Leah's stuff that we're taking and packed it then made lists of all the stuff I still need.  It is so fun to see a suitcase full of little girl things.  This is really happening!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO excited right now! Take LOTS of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So exciting to finally be on your way...Happy Packing (and repacking....)!!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete